Get To Know Pam UnderdownAesthetic Business Transformations
Get To Know Pam UnderdownAesthetic Business Transformations
Your questions answered
Some of the many questions you might have about working with Pam, and the results you can expect.
How long have you been doing what you do and how did you get to be a Business Coach / Mentor?
15 years ago, I made every mistake in the book when it comes to running, marketing and growing an aesthetic business.
It cost me dearly, and it was a defining moment in my life.
I have since made a commitment to dedicate the rest of my professional life to helping other aesthetic clinic owners and practitioners avoid those same painful and expensive mistakes by showing you exactly what works and what doesn’t.
Since then, I’ve assisted hundreds of clinics and practitioners in growing their patient base, improving the results of their marketing, increasing their profitability and ultimately creating the lifestyle they crave, whilst feeling more supported and in control.
In parallel, I completed my training as a Master Coach – accredited by the International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring.
In 2018 I was accredited at the highest level (MasterCoach Level 6) as a trainer of coaching.
Who are your clients exactly?
I work with people just like you – aesthetic practitioners and clinic owners who are really good at what they do; however, have never been taught exactly how to grow, optimise and systemise their clinic to consistently generate the level of income they desire.
Some examples include:
- Doctors and GPs who want to pursue their dream of owning an aesthetic clinic whilst gradually replacing their full-time income
- Nurse Practitioners who want to fill their diaries with high-end patients and finally cut the cord with the NHS
- Skin and laser clinic owners who want to build a highly visible brand and transform their busy ‘job’ into a scalable business
- Dentists who want to swap fillings for fillers and make waves in the dynamic field of facial aesthetics
- Surgeons who want to expand into the minimally invasive and non-invasive space of aesthetic medicine
- Dermatologists who want to stay one step ahead by offering unparalleled levels of service to their patients
What happens if you haven’t yet worked with people in my field?
During my career, I have helped hundreds of clients in a variety of industries.
Most likely I have worked with people in your field. But even if I haven’t, you are not at a disadvantage, quite to the contrary.
People in your field are probably ALL doing the same things to grow and develop their businesses. I’ll guess this creates a lot of repetition.
What my current and former clients have found exceedingly helpful is that I bring an extremely fresh perspective to their approach and give them resources they’d never heard of in their field.
Because of this, they stand out in an overcrowded marketplace and are the ones who become the number one clinic or practitioner of choice in their area.
How are you different from other “business coaches, consultants and mentors?”
I’ve become known as the “go-to person” when it comes to growing a highly profitable aesthetic clinic in the UK.
I know the industry intimately, having spent over a decade working within it.
What that means to you is that I am very focused on anything and everything that works for the aesthetic practitioner and clinic owner.
My clients not only get to leverage my experience and expertise, but also my resources, my contacts, and my support network.
Because my focus is very narrow, what you get with me is no-nonsense, undiluted expertise on what works and what doesn’t.
I’ve simply become an expert at this stuff and that’s why my clients, groups and members get great results (and I throw in a healthy dose of compassion, humour and encouragement, which ALWAYS helps!)
What type of personality do you work best with and what is expected of me?
The current size of your clinic and annual turnover is not as important as YOU — your attitude, mindset and commitment to success.
First and foremost, you need to be coachable, which means being open to the possibility that there’s something you haven’t yet learned or realised about yourself and your clinic that could be life-changing.
Second, you must have a serious desire to grow your clinic TO AT LEAST six figures in annual turnover, or if it is already there or larger, have significant growth, expansion and improvement goals. Perhaps you’ve always wanted a £1,000,000 clinic?
Third, you should have an equally serious desire to create and live an exceptional life – One of self-determination and independence, prosperity and ‘first class’ style, great experiences, wonderful relationships, and significance.
And finally, you should be someone who is a joy to get to know!
For what type of professional are your programmes and services NOT suited for?
Please know I’m very selective in who I work with and I cherry-pick my clients, choosing to (gently) turn away people who aren’t suited for my programmes and won’t get the results for which they would have signed up for. (It wouldn’t be fair to them.)
If you have little appetite for growth, financial success, hard work, continuous improvement or contribution then I gently and respectfully ask that you not call and I hope you understand why.
We’ll probably just not work well together and I wouldn’t want you to waste your time or money.
My services are definitely NOT for those who are absolutely, financially desperate (at least not right away.)
It’s been my experience that people in financial crisis do not trust the recommendations I give them and do not do the work (probably because they spend so much time worrying about where they are going to get next month’s rent or mortgage payment.)
If you fall within this category, it’s absolutely OK. We’ve all been in times of financial crisis at one point or another.
Do yourself (3) favours:
1.Get some money coming in with a part-time job at the very least, and then call me.
This will take the edge off and provide a little more peace of mind.
Mostly, it will de-clutter your mind enough to focus on your business and the BIG picture.
Once you start seeing results and revenue as a result of our work, you can then start reducing the hours you work at that other job and focus on your own clinic.
2.Download my free report – ‘9 Essential Strategies to Boost Your Aesthetic Profits’ (Click here to download)
The free information will get you started towards your goals until you’re ready to work with me.
Doing these three things will really help you get primed for our work.
When you’re ready, call me and we’ll get you started. (I’m in no rush and will be here when you need me)
Can I contact some of your former clients to see what it’s like to work with you?
Yes, I encourage you to!
Please go to the Client Testimonials page and watch all of them.
See which ones you feel drawn to, either because the person has achieved the results you want to get, or perhaps because that person has tussled with and beaten the exact same problems you’re facing right now.
Then feel free to email or call them and ask what they got from working with me and my programmes.
How quickly can I expect results?
Obviously, this depends on the exact results you want to see, how long you’ve been in business and how quickly you implement the recommendations I give you.
That said, virtually all clients see results within the first couple of months in the form of new patients, more revenue, increased profitability, higher conversion of calls into bookings and more word-of-mouth referrals from patients.
How can I guarantee myself that I will get the results I want, in record time?
Implement everything I tell you, quickly and consistently.
Be totally focused and commit 100%.
Also understand that there is not a “quick fix” for everything, and it can sometimes take up to a year for you to plant all the seeds and for those seeds to grow into the fruit that you can enjoy.
All my clients who have diligently applied my advice have successfully grown their businesses, in much less time than they would have on their own AND have made more money than they’ve made doing what they do.
How do I know I’ll get a return on my investment?
Let me ask you an important question…
With my help, how much additional revenue do you think your clinic could generate this year?
£50,000, £100,000? £250,000? More?
As long as it’s significantly more than your investment, it would be no-brainer, right?
What you’re regularly getting with my programmes and services is what I call a series of ‘lightbulb’ moments – new realisations that will move your business faster than you would on your own.
Expect to get a lot of these as well as the resources you’ve been looking for and haven’t found until now.
That’s what you’re investing in, results, more revenue, more profit, more patients, not just more “information.”
Pam, based on everything I’ve read and heard about you, I know you’re the one I want to learn from. What are my options for getting started with you?
Congratulations on making a decision for success!
Here are the different programmes and services I’ve created for you:
- The Six Figure Breakthrough Programme – For people who are committed to growing their clinic to six figures in annual turnover (or if you’re already there, to multiple six figures) in the next 12 months. You can download the brochure here
- Private Mentoring – We get you away from your clinic for a day (or half a day) to focus on your specific needs and get you clear, focused and certain about what to do and in what order. My role as your advisor and coach, champion and cheerleader, devil’s advocate and truth-sayer is all encompassing and most importantly, with no hidden agenda. With some fresh perspective and insight, you’ll enhance your ability to grow your clinic, increase your profitability and achieve your goals much faster than you might otherwise have done on your own. It could save you years of pain and frustration learning everything the hard way.
- Team Training – My workshops bring together three critical components for galvanising your clinic team. Training – to show people what to do. Coaching – to build their desire to improve performance. Culture – to teach them how to treat clients and colleagues. I can prepare a bespoke agenda designed to hone a specific skill or enhance your team’s general awareness of best practices in areas such marketing, selling, call handling, customer service, interpersonal communication, competitor analysis, social media for business, and much more.
- Online Training and Resources – I have distilled my 15 years of wisdom into essential step by step training videos, workbooks, templates and tools that you can access directly from your laptop, tablet or smartphone. This goldmine of resources will enhance your ability to grow your clinic, improve your marketing and increase your profits – much faster than you might otherwise have done on your own.
Watch this short video to learn more:
If I’m not sure I’m ready to get started, how can I sample your work at low cost to see if it’s the right solutions for me?
One way to sample my work is by downloading my FREE report: ‘9 Essential Strategies To Boost Your Aesthetic Profits’.
In addition, if you download this, you will automatically be subscribed to my weekly email newsletter which provides you with proven tips, the latest tools and powerful techniques on how to grow a highly successful aesthetic clinic.
It is a must for anyone who wants to attract high-end patients on a consistent basis.
OK, I’m ready to do this for myself, but I have a couple of additional questions. Can I call you?
Good, sounds like you’re ready to be pulled into your future!
Yes, if you have a couple of questions, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at +44 2392 837 081 and we’ll be happy to walk you through the different options to see which one will be the very best for you.
I can’t wait to see you succeed and am honoured to be the one to help you.
Let’s get going!